Locations: Heatherbrae, NSW | Rockhampton, QLD
At Sandvik Rock Processing Australia Pty Limited, we respectfully acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters, and culture. We pay our respects to Elders, both past and present, and stand together with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders of today and tomorrow.
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, service and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and infrastructure industries. Applications include crushing, screening, breaking and demolition.
About the role:
As part of our Aftermarkets team, the role will provide maintenance and quality support for our equipment and components at customer sites and in our workshop.
Specifically, you will:
- Perform OEM mechanical maintenance, inspections, and repairs on vibrating screens in our customers CHPP’s and mine sites
- Be accountable for the safe execution of all work conducted at customers sites/ our workshops ensuring compliance to Schenck Process and customers OH&S management systems
- Based in the Newcastle or Rockhampton area although travel to and from customer sites locally is required on a regular basis and occasionally over weekends or interstate
- Conduct mobilisation and demobilisation processes to ensure breakdown readiness of equipment
- Provide feedback and recommendations for rectification works found through quality assessments and equipment inspections
To be successful in the above duties, You will have:
- Cert III qualification in a Mechanical discipline or similar
- Previous experience with external customers
- Proven ability to understand, interpret technical customer needs
In return, we offer you:
- 4 day working roster
- Premium allowance on eligible hours
- Retention based site allowance framework
- Sales incentive agreements
- Annualised salary plus Superannuation
- Paid travel, accommodation, and meals
Additionally, we provide:
- OEM training and specialised equipment training
- Purpose built service trucks with all tooling required
- Dedicated scheduler/co-ordinator
- Direct and simple reporting structure
- Opportunity to travel interstate
Applications for this position are open to
- Australian/New Zealand Citizens
- Australian Permanent Residents
- Candidates who either hold or be able to obtain a valid working visa for the duration of the specified term.
Appointment to this role is subject to the provision of a national police check and other applicable security/medical/character requirements.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions provides equal opportunities without discrimination in all our recruitment. We are committed to an inclusive workplace where all employees are given the opportunity to develop and contribute to their full potential.