Location: Rockhampton, QLD
At Sandvik Rock Processing Australia Pty Limited, we respectfully acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Custodians of Country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters, and culture. We pay our respects to Elders, both past and present, and stand together with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders of today and tomorrow.
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, parts, service and solutions for processing rock and minerals in the mining and infrastructure industries. Applications include crushing, screening, breaking and demolition.
About the role:
The Mechanical Engineer plays an integral part of our Service team. As part of the team, you will ensure all installation, commissioning, maintenance, repair, and process improvement work are performed to the highest standards.
Specifically, you will:
- Conduct preventative maintenance activities and proactively identify, analyse, and recommend solutions
- Complete initial inspections and equipment testing, fault finding and technical reporting as a first responder to customer equipment issues.
- Provide assistance with commissioning and planned developments including assistance with site mobilisation requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver on customer requirements
- Create and maintain long-term relationships with customers and team members
- Actively promote Schenck Process's range of products and services when providing advice and support
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Practical experience in mechanical maintenance, operation or similar
- Passion for providing high-quality service and engineering support to customers
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary package including a tool of trade vehicle, on-site allowance, and access to our employee discount program
- 4 day working roster
- Premium allowance on eligible hours
- Retention based site allowance framework
- Sales incentive agreements
- Annualised salary plus Superannuation
- Paid travel, accommodation, and meals
- Thorough onboarding and induction program
- A friendly, fun, and flexible environment where we work collaboratively and celebrate our achievements
- Access to paid parental leave
- A diverse and inclusive workplace providing equal opportunities for everyone
If you are interested in becoming part of our Service Delivery team, please apply with your resume.
Applications for this position are open to
- Australian/New Zealand Citizens
- Australian Permanent Residents
- Candidates who either hold or be able to obtain a valid working visa for the duration of the specified term.
Appointment to this role is subject to the provision of a national police check and other applicable security/medical/character requirements.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions provides equal opportunities without discrimination in all our recruitment. We are committed to an inclusive workplace where all employees are given the opportunity to develop and contribute to their full potential.